Gottex enters customised FoHF product fray
Mon Apr 4, 2011
Gottex Fund Management, which has $8.5 billion under
management, has joined the new face of funds of funds that are
developing customised products for institutional clients. As a
way to justify the fees they charge, funds of funds are
increasingly offering bespoke solutions to more sophisticated
clients that want a fund of funds and direct allocation hybrid.
Launched in February 2011, the new Gottex customised product
is an alternative portfolio of fixed-income and credit hedge
fund strategies, which provides Gottex’s clients
with diversification for their long-only...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager