US markets boost lacklustre global equity long/short universe
Mon Apr 4, 2011
Equity markets appeared largely benign during the month,
although boosted by the US equity markets –the S&P
500 was up 3.2% – but equity managers generally faced
difficult conditions with choppy sector and country rotation.
The InvestHedge Global Equity median rose by 0.78% to take year
to date returns to 0.14%.
FMG Special Opportunity Fund was...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager