Wed Apr 20, 2011
Barry Cohen, special reports editor, HedgeFund
Following its comeback in 2009, the impressive expansion of the
global hedge fund industry in 2010 reflects a healthy revival
and a growing sense of confidence among hedge fund managers and
service providers. However, the year was not simply a story of
smooth sailing as funds had to navigate their way through
increasingly volatile markets. Many managers met the challenge
by delivering the kind of performance that investors have been
seeking and, in doing so, they often succeeded in surpassing
their previous high water marks.
Global hedge fund assets rose by 11% to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager