Senrigan Capital becomes first post-crisis Asia fund to hit $1bn
Thu Apr 21, 2011
Asia has seen its first post-crisis home-grown fund join the
Billion Dollar Club. Assets under management at Hong Kong-based
Senrigan Capital passed the $1 billion mark on 1 April,
following additional inflows from existing investors.
The fund, an...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager