Sentosa Capital debuts Asia credit strategy with $40m
Thu Apr 21, 2011
Singapore-based Sentosa Capital launched on 1 April its first
hedge fund, investing in high-grade Asian credits. The Sentosa
Asian Credit Fund kicked off with at least $40 million in seed
money, mostly contributed by a listed Singaporean firm.
The outfit is run by former bankers...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager