Panel debate: UCITS – A structure of choice or necessity for Asian hedge funds?
Thu Apr 21, 2011
UCITS is a wrapper that radically expands the potential investor base for hedge funds
Richard Cardiff, Coupland Cardiff
Rupert Foster, Matrix Group
Gareth James, LFG
Andrew Main, Stratton Street Capital
The panellists came from diverse backgrounds, but all had in
common the fact that they have embraced UCITS structures.
Gareth James of LFG put it in a nutshell when he said that
UCITS is a wrapper that radically expands the potential
investor base for hedge funds. "The UCITS platform helps to get
to tier-two and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager