Rocky month ends tricky Q1 for long/short players
Thu Apr 21, 2011
A volatile March rounded off a difficult first quarter for
Europe’s long/short equity funds, which has seen
some well-known names posting fairly dismal results.
Some have done reasonably well, however. In particular it
was a very good March for Brummer & Partners Futuris, which
gained a stellar 9.01% on the month to take three-month figures
to 7.54%, and for Melchior European, which was up...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager