Wide dispersion in global equity returns
Thu Apr 21, 2011
A fair number of global equity funds managed to make gains
in March despite high market volatility caused by events in
Japan and elsewhere. But just as many ended up in negative
territory – and some prominent managers suffered heavy
losses in a difficult month.
Leading the way were RAB Octane (+8.81% in March and +14.51%
for the first quarter), Sector Speculare II (+4.36% for the
month and +11.12% year-to-date) and GAM Delphic...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager