Chinese and Indian equity-focused managers to the fore
Mon May 23, 2011
performance for Chinese equity focused strategies rebounded
back to positive territory given a respectable 2.77% return in
April, but the 1.48% performance over the course of four months
still trailed that of the Shanghai Composite Index which had
climbed 3.68% during the period.
India equity focused managers...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager