Indian and Japanese stockpickers streak ahead
Mon May 23, 2011
Stock analysts based in India and Japan eclipsed their
counterparts in Australia by delivering far more robust returns
in April against their benchmarks.
Shiram Rangarajan of Dolat Capital in India delivered the
strongest performance in this month’s edition of
AlphaStars sponsored by FactSet...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager