Panel debate: Event-driven – the best ‘micro’ investing strategy in 2011?
Wed May 25, 2011
Event-driven experts eye a fertile environment
Differing approaches to event-driven investing and the
increasingly rich opportunity set in the strategy class were
discussed by a panel of four highly experienced event-driven
specialists, all of whom are running recently launched new
The line-up included Anne-Sophie d’Andlau,
co-founder and managing partner at Paris and Amsterdam-based
start-up CIAM, who was previously portfolio manager for
Systeia’s event-driven funds.
Two other Paris-based panellists were Alain Demarolle,
founder and CIO of Alura Capital Partners and formerly a
managing director at Eton Park, and Fabrice Seiman,
co-president of Lutetia Capital.
Completing the panel was Ziad Tabet, a portfolio manager at
Philippe Jabre’s Geneva-based hedge...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager