Maryland prepares to award consulting mandate
Fri Jun 3, 2011
The Maryland State Retirement System plans to award an
absolute return investment consulting services mandate this
month after collecting responses from advisors in May.
The goal for the $36 billion pension plan is to choose one
or more firms to provide consulting services for its $1.6
billion absolute return portfolio.
Maryland’s strategic goal for absolute return
strategies stands at 7% or roughly $2.5...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager