European pensions still eyeing hedge funds
Fri Jun 3, 2011
over liquidity, defined benefit plans across Europe are still
considering adding hedge funds and funds of hedge funds this
year, according to a new survey from Mercer.
Mercer’s annual European Asset Allocation
Survey compiled the views of more than 1,100 European pension
funds with assets of more than $782 billion and found that 80%
of respondents are more concerned about the threat of
increasing inflation than they were...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager