ABN Amro preps assets for FoHFs
Fri Jun 3, 2011
ABN Amro Private Banking in Amsterdam is set to offer funds of
funds to its discretionary and advisory client base. Depending
on a client’s profile, private bankers at the
Dutch bank will be allowed to recommend that 5% to 15% of a
client’s portfolio can be invested in hedge funds.
The move could see the fund of funds asset flow stalemate
reverse, as Marc de Kloe, senior specialist in alternative
investments, predicts more than $500 million could flow in from
its clients in the next 12 to 18...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager