New seeder Pulse Capital Partners eyes $1bn in Asia event-driven strategy
Mon Jun 20, 2011
New York-based Pulse Capital Partners is targeting $1 billion
in the event-driven Asian fund that it is launching under its
recently announced partnership with Hong Kong-based Ardon
Capital. The firm is also looking to establish a partnership
for a large macro fund that will launch outside Asia.
Pulse Capital, a new hedge fund seeding vehicle established
by former executives of Investcorp, says it is putting $50
million as seed money into the event-driven Ardon Capital Asia
Fund which is expected...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager