Man-Nomura fund scales to $2 billion
Mon Jun 20, 2011
The Nomura Global Trend Fund, the onshore Japanese fund
launched by Man Group’s AHL unit, has already
grown to $2 billion in size, a jump of $500 million from where
it was when launched in late April.
The fund’s success, according to AHL CEO Tim
Wong, mirrors the rebounding appetite for alternative
investments and especially managed futures across the region.
AHL is a quantitative managed futures manager with at least
$22.8 billion of assets under management.
What made the Nomura fund unique...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager