Hong Kong diamond fund looks set to shine soon
Mon Jun 20, 2011
Diamond-crazed Hong Kong is about to see the launch of its
first fund specialising in the glittery stones.
Alan Landau, the CEO of Novel Asset Management, says he
expects to launch in the third quarter a fund trading and
investing in diamonds and hopes to raise $20 to $30 million,
mostly from high net-worth investors and wealth management
firms in Europe and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager