Artemis-backed Dutch firm Aethra winds down stable of funds after failing to reach critical mass
Thu Jun 23, 2011
Aethra Asset Management, the Amsterdam and London-based firm
set up in 2009 by a group of ABN Amro Asset Management
veterans, is shutting down its entire range of funds –
including global macro hedge fund Aethra Global Strategies.
The long-only Aethra DAA Fund and Aethra Europe Star Fund
have already been dissolved and money returned to investors.
Global Strategies will follow suit after...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager