Tosca stands out in global equity
Thu Jun 23, 2011
The hostile environment in world equity markets in May took
its toll on global equity funds too. While a small number of
funds posted decent returns – notably Tosca, with an
8.99% gain – many were licking their wounds.
Among the bigger losers Sector Speculare IV was down 7.65%,
Sofaer Capital Global...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager