Big reversals for most managed futures funds as severe market turbulence in May takes toll
Thu Jun 23, 2011
May was a generally torrid month for managed futures funds,
with most systematic trading strategies being thrown by the
wild volatility in the markets.
The month’s worst performers included Mulvaney
Global Markets (-11.82%), FTC Futures Fund Dynamic (-10.82%),
Rivoli International (-10.40%), and the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager