LACERA trustees focus on FoHFs
Tue Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles County Employees’ Retirement
Association (LACERA) considered a shortlist of funds of hedge
funds at its June meeting.
The $34 billion pension fund has set aside 1% for hedge
funds and the expected size of the new mandate is approximately
$250 million to be...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager