Texan fund taps Albourne for consultancy
Tue Jul 5, 2011
The $23 billion Texas Employees’ Retirement System
is in the early stages of launching its hedge fund allocation
after hiring Albourne Partners, founded by Simon Ruddick, as
its hedge fund consultant last month.
The tactical plan for the hedge funds will be developed and
culminate in a report in the autumn that will provide details
on the hedge fund allocation....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager