Boyer Allan China sees healthy growth
Wed Jul 20, 2011
The Boyer Allan Greater China Fund ended the month up 3.49%,
thanks to a bearish stance going into the month with gross
exposure taken down by 15% to below the 100% mark, says Boyer
Allan Investment Management’s Andy Li.
The fund shorted some high-valuation and high-beta names to
hedge the portfolio, and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager