Long/shorts continue to struggle in a tough year
Fri Jul 22, 2011
A difficult June rounded off a very tough first half of the
year for many of Europe’s long/shorts. Some have
managed to perform relatively well, however. Varus Fund is up
15.84% over six months following a 1.11% June, while Giano
Capital’s monthly return of 5.74% took first-half
numbers to 13.49%.
Among the few others with double-digit gains so far...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager