University of Kentucky now set to hire a FoHF
Mon Sep 5, 2011
million pooled endowment for the University of Kentucky is
building up its fund of hedge funds portfolio with a new search
for an absolute return fund of funds.
The investment committee of the board of trustees is
considering hiring an absolute return fund of funds manager to
handle approximately 5% or $47 million of the overall
portfolio. Responses to the search were due...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager