Commodity advisors boost global macro sector returns in July
Mon Sep 5, 2011
Global macro currency was one of the best performing
categories in a difficult month, thanks in part to some strong
trends in the fixed-income sector.
It was a particularly good month for Tredia Performance
which was up 6.46%, leaving three-month figures at -1.86%. The
portfolio contains some macro managers but...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager