Tue Sep 13, 2011
As heir to the traditions and values that have ensured the
success of the Rothschild family for 250 years, the
Edmond de Rothschild Group has established
itself over time as a leading player in European finance.
Specialised in private banking and asset management, the Edmond
de Rothschild Group benefits from a family shareholding
structure which makes it fully independent when advising its
private and institutional clients. Set up in 1953 by Baron
Edmond de Rothschild and chaired today by his son Benjamin de
Rothschild, the Group deploys its expertise in the leading
international financial centres.
Today, the Edmond de Rothschild Group manages more than $100
billion with more than 2,500 employees worldwide. It is one of
the most dynamic independent financial groups in Europe.
With more than $13 billion in assets...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager