Panel session: Can socially responsible investing and the quest for alpha coexist?
Mon Oct 3, 2011
Investors must address responsibility
Socially responsible investing has been a big part of the
institutional investor mindset for a long time and has moved
away from exclusions such as arms, tobacco and alcohol to a
|Ted Malloch, Colin Melvin, Jan-Erik Saugestad,
Daron Sheehan and moderator Neil Wilson
In the session, the panellists explained what the world of
socially responsible investments really means to them and how
it has evolved over the years.
Colin Melvin of Hermes Equity Ownership Services, owned by
the BT pension fund, summed it up...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager