Keynote address: Nick Rohatyn, The Rohatyn Group
Mon Oct 3, 2011
How to play the emerging markets – more cleverly
In his keynote speech, Nick Rohatyn of the Rohatyn Group talked
to the delegates about the skills and requirements for a
successful asset manager in the emerging markets.
The fundamentals between emerging and developed markets at a
glance shows differences in the current account balance with
emerging markets in constant surplus while the developed
markets show deficits.
The fiscal balance also shows that emerging markets in
aggregate have small deficits with the situation being the
opposite in developed markets. In addition, industrial
production picked up after...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager