Panel session: Living in harmony – can consultants and FoHF share the same lunch?
Mon Oct 3, 2011
The same but different
The final session of the Forum discussed whether harmony could
be achieved between consultants and FoHFs. There is a
perception in the market that as consultants start to advise
pension funds about their direct allocation to hedge funds, the
FoHF community will become dis-intermediated.
The catch is that FoHFs need to go through consultants to
access the pension fund community and so a few feel their
confidential manager selections may be at risk by the
consultants that now advise clients on both FoHFs and direct
allocations. That said,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager