Abu Dhabi develops alternatives via seeding
Mon Oct 3, 2011
The Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA), one of the
world’s largest sovereign wealth funds with
estimated assets of over $630 billion, has seeded a number of
early-stage commodity trading advisors as it pushes ahead with
its alternatives investing programme.
The fund, whose total...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager