Pyramis mulls Japan presence to fuel Asia expansion
Fri Oct 21, 2011
US behemoth Pyramis Gobal Advisors, with $170 billion in assets
under management (and $3 billion in alternative assets), is
looking at setting up an office in Tokyo as part of its growth
plans in Asia.
The firm has a significant number of Japanese institutional
investor clients, which up to now have been serviced by Pyramis
(the institutional asset management arm of Fidelity Investments
in the US) working with Fidelity Investments Japan.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager