Solid results, inflows boost Nezu funds
Fri Oct 21, 2011
Hedge funds managed by Hong Kong-based equity specialist
Nezu Capital are bringing in a strong performance with the Nezu
Kuma Fund, a short-biased Japanese equity fund, delivering a
12.21% gain in the highly volatile month of August. This took
its year-to-date performance to 21.34%.
Meanwhile, the pan-Asia equity long/short Nezu Cyclicals
Fund delivered a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager