Japan prevails as global markets buckle in savage month
Fri Oct 21, 2011
long/short equity funds sustained even more losses in September
as market volatility continued to derail performance in a
cogent repeat of what happened the previous month.
The worst hit proved to be those investing outside Japan,
with their median losses reaching 10.29% for the month based on
That already counts as among...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager