Rambourg builds team for Paris-based Verrazzano ahead of big European equity launch next year
Fri Oct 21, 2011
Guillaume Rambourg’s eagerly anticipated return to
the hedge fund world is taking shape, with plans for his big
new Paris-based European equity operation Verrazzano Capital
starting to build momentum ahead of the firm’s
launch in the first quarter of next year.
Rambourg has already hired 10 of the planned 15-strong
day-one team. Key figures on the investment side include former
Gartmore colleague Tomas Pinto, who will be head of research
and a portfolio manager, and Karim Moussalem, formerly...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager