Market volatility yields winners and losers in CTAs
Fri Oct 21, 2011
September’s volatile markets produced a
topsy-turvy set of returns in managed futures. Roughly the same
number of CTAs posted decent gains as those that ended up in
negative territory by month-end – with several
outliers at both ends of the spectrum.
It was a good month for A2CT2 Systematic, which returned
8.41% with its Commodities Absolute Returns 1.5X...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager