Aquila Capital builds Asia presence through Singapore shop
Mon Nov 21, 2011
Hamburg-based Aquila Capital has opened an office in
Singapore, its first in Asia. Its fund structuring arm, the
Luxembourg-based Alceda Fund Management, earlier this year also
announced a presence in Singapore.
The group, which has $4 billion under...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager