Pengana climbs back into the black
Mon Nov 21, 2011
Strong performance by an eclectic mix of holdings in a
buoyant market helped the Pengana Australian Equities Core fund
gain 4.69% in October, tipping year-to-date numbers back into
positive territory at 2.22%.
Portfolio manager Rhett Kessler explains that although he is
more bearish than most about the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager