Ginga Explorer fund delivers despite volatile environment
Fri Jan 20, 2012
The Japanese long/short equity Ginga Explorer Fund is seeing
significant interest and flows from investors inside and
outside Japan after delivering a year-to-date return of 9.05%
through the end of December.
The fund, which has an investment capacity of about $140
million, was launched in July...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager