Mesirow establishes presence in Asia
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Chicago-based Mesirow Advanced Strategies, the $14.1 billion
fund of hedge funds operation of Mesirow Financial, opened a
research office in Hong Kong in October.
The group, which has been investing in Asia since 2006, runs
a dedicated Asian team based in the US, but in October
relocated to the region Ed Littmann, who headed the
group’s long/short equity research team in the UK
for several years....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager