Huttenlocher’s Myriad finally off the launch pad
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Former Highbridge man Carl Huttenlocher successfully launched
his multi-strategy Asia-focused Myriad Opportunities Fund in
December after receiving a go-ahead from the Hong
Kong’s securities regulator, the Securities and
The regulator decided that accusations levelled by an
anonymous complainant against the trader during his stint at
Highbridge Capital Management, where he was formerly the
firm’s head for Asia, were "baseless".
The launch was one of the most hotly anticipated for the
hedge fund industry in the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager