Robinson’s Altana adds Krainer as PM for launch of Inflation Trends systematic trend-following vehicle
Thu Jan 26, 2012
Altana Wealth, the new investment firm formed by Trafalgar
Asset Managers co-founder Lee Robinson, has hired Alex Krainer
as portfolio manager to launch the Altana Inflation Trends Fund
– a systematic trend-following strategy that aims to
protect investor capital by profiting from expected large-scale
dislocations in commodities and financial markets.
Altana Inflation Trends is the second fund launched by
Altana – in addition to the Altana Sovereign Diversity
Fund – and is seeded with $10 million from Robinson.
It will focus on investing in around 30 financial and commodity
futures markets likely to be most affected by inflation and/or
deflation events –...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager