A year to forget for most European equity funds
Thu Jan 26, 2012
2011 was not as bad a year as 2008 – the European
long/short equity median was down 4.6% last year, compared to
the 9.04% fall in the year when Lehman went bust – but
it will be remembered as a bloody year by most managers.
As in other strategies, the European equity median spanned
an unusually wide dispersion between winners and losers, and
some funds did manage to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager