Ohio Highway Patrol to offer Pinnacle $10m natural resources allocation
Thu Feb 2, 2012
The $687 million Ohio Highway Patrol Retirement System
awarded a $10 million allocation to Pinnacle Asset Management
at a recent trustee meeting.
The natural resources mandate at year-end was pending
contract negotiations and due diligence. The...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager