Multi-strategy manager Arrowhawk closure hits Kentucky Retirement
Thu Feb 2, 2012
The $15 billion Kentucky
Retirement System will need to decide how it will reallocate
$100 million that it had placed with a multi-strategy manager.
Arrowhawk announced its plans to close following difficulty of
reaching an ideal asset size for its platform aims.
According to Kentucky’s chief investment
officer T.J. Carlson, the pension fund is currently reviewing
its options, performing due diligence updates...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager