Private Advisors readies first registered investment company FoHF
Thu Feb 2, 2012
Private Advisors, a $3.5 billion fund of funds based in
Richmond, Virginia and an affiliate of New York Life
Investments, has announced its intention to launch its first
registered investment company funds of hedge funds –
called Private Advisors Alternative Strategies Master Fund
– under the Investment Company Act of 1940.
The fund, set up as a master fund in a master/feeder
structure, expects to invest with...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager