Stalwart GMS funds battle to stay above water in 2011 after extremely tough final quarter
Thu Feb 2, 2012
It was a tough year for the global multi-strategy sector,
which ended 2011 under water by an average of 3.92%. Amidst the
volatility seen in markets, only a handful of funds were in
Silver Creek Dillon/Flaherty was up 2.65% for the year,
after a 0.11% December, while Ermitage Global Multi-Strategy
was up 2.58% following a -0.2% month and Caliburn Global
Inefficiencies ended the year up 0.48% after a -0.71% December.
Persistent Edge Global Partners...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager