High-performing trading firm LMR readies new fund launch after hard-closing flagship at $750m
Mon Feb 27, 2012
LMR Capital, the high-performing London boutique focused on
short-term trading, is preparing to launch its second fund on 1
April. Indications from investors suggest that the LMR Global
Opportunities Fund will launch with over $100 million.
The new fund will have greater capacity than the flagship
LMR Fund, which has reached its $750 million limit after
reopening in January to take in more capital. The firm received
subscription requests totalling $300 million for the flagship,
but capacity restrictions meant it was...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager