Solid start to the year for most managed futures managers
Mon Feb 27, 2012
January was a decent month for managed futures strategies in
general, with the majority making gains. Two of the Amplitude
funds were among the best performers, with Amplitude Klassik
returning 8.54% and Amplitude Sinfonie up 7.42%.
The Key Trends Fund made 7.30%,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager