EuroHedge Awards 2011: Old and new funds share honours in a tough and very turbulent year
Mon Feb 27, 2012
A mix of long-established names and some newer players came through to take the EuroHedge awards this year - after a challenging time in 2011 when volatile markets were largely in the grip of political and macro events
More than 900 leading figures in European hedge funds gathered
at The Grosvenor House in London on 26 January for the 11th
annual EuroHedge Awards to honour the top-performing funds and
firms in 2011.
In the traditional setting of the Great Room, the industry's
most influential managers, investors and counterparties came
together to recognise the top achievers in Europe after a very
challenging and tough year for the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager